Here it goes lol...10 things you didn't know about me:
1. I used to eat ALL the bubble gum stuck underneath the water fountain in primary school
2.My first name is 'FREDERICK' (hate it to be honest ...sounds old!)
3. I was born in Kings College Hospital 3 months premature and immediately placed in an incubator.
4.I am an incredibly shy person.
5. I once met Princess Diana and gave her flowers at the opening of a nursery.
6. I used to do stage management for BiggaFish promotions
7.My favourite store to visit in the world is Waterstone's
8.To de-stress I like to go window shopping in Westfield or chill out in my secret Canary Wharf spot.
9.I hate being late...and I hate late people. (DON'T BE LATE!)
10. I LOVE History as a subject,it's one of my strongest subjects!:)
BONUS FACT: At my 6th Form boat party I was asked to do MC on a set...just me and a DJ... but only had one lyric so I spent the whole night mumbling and using my favourite mc's lyrics lol!
*One more thing...I prefer Caribbean food over Nigerian food...Yum!